PLEASE READ OUR SUBSCRIPTION TERMS (further "Rules of the Subscription") ATTENTIVELY BEFORE YOU BUY THE SUBSCRIPTION TO ONE OR SEVERAL SERVICES PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE NEROVA.NET.
Rules of a subscription work between you and Nerova.net (further ("Nerova.net" either "we" "ours" or "us") and exists as an integral part of Conditions of Rendering of services of https://nerova.net/terms. And Conditions of Confidentiality of http://nerova.net/privacy, and also has the same force. If subscription, any of points of Rules, clashes with the Basic Rules, then Rules of the Subscription have a bigger priority. ON OSNOVANIIYA of TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS of USE YOUR PURCHASES are MADE AND there is a SUBSCRIPTION TO SERVICES ON the WEBSITE NEROVA.NET. Upon purchase to a subscription on the website Nerova.net and receiving the service presented on our website you agree to meet these Terms of subscription.
IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES OF THE SUBSCRIPTION, DON'T BUY THE SUBSCRIPTION ON THE WEBSITE NEROVA.NET.
1. CHANGES TO THE SUBSCRIPTION CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to add, remove, modify or modify parts of these Subscription Terms with written notice. If we do this, we will notify you, and also publish changes to the subscription terms on this page and indicate the effective date of the subscription terms at the top of the page. It is important that you from time to time refer to these subscription terms to make sure that you are aware of any additions, changes or changes that we could make to these subscription terms. Your continued use of the Services means your acceptance of the new subscription terms. If you do not agree with this change, you have the option to unsubscribe. Your continued use of your subscription after any change means your acceptance of the new subscription terms.
The purchase of a subscription to the services presented on the Nerova.net website gives you access to Nerova.net premium services, which are presented in the section https://nerova.net/cloud, the service that is provided by subscription is marked with the word Subscription in parentheses, in the name of the service , and there is also in the description of this service, with an explanation of how often you will be charged with money for this service.
3. USE OF SUBSCRIPTION
a. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
b. You will always comply with these Terms of Subscription;
c. You are at least 18 years old.
4. TYPES OF SUBSCRIBERS
There are three types of subscriptions on the Nerova.net website:
1. Trials, the so-called paid trial period, that is, a service with a minimum price and a minimum period, for example trial for 3 days or trial for 7 days. After this period, the automatic cancellation for 30 days will occur, the cost will correspond to the price of this service for 1 month. And further, if the subscription is not canceled by the user or the Nerova.net administration, monthly write-offs for the same amount will continue.
2. Monthly subscription, when you buy a service for 1 month (30 days), after this month you will be charged an amount equal to the paid amount (it is important to understand that because of the exchange difference the total amount of write-off can be slightly larger or smaller of your first payment, you need to focus on the cost of the service in dollars on the day of writing off, as well as additional commission of your bank for conversion, if your card is in a currency other than USD), and the service will be extended for another month.
3. Quarterly subscription, which is activated when you purchase a service for 3 months (90 days). After this period you will be charged the cost of the purchased service, and the service itself will be automatically extended.
Important: after each automatic write-off by subscription, you will receive a confirmation letter from us at firstname.lastname@example.org, the so-called Nerova.net Bill report, which will contain all the information on this charge, as well as a reminder of how unsubscribe, in case you do not want to continue using the service or simply do not want to be subscribed to the service.
5. PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
The cost of the subscription depends on the service you choose, usually this is the same price, but it can vary from the exchange rate difference, all payments are made in the currency of the Russian Federation. By purchasing a subscription to the services, you authorize Nerova.net (our bank or other payment service provider acting on behalf of Nerova.net) to charge a fixed down payment for a fixed duration or periodic subscription fee (depending on your choice) from your credit or debit card . The subscription fee is paid in advance, that is, in advance, and starts from the day you subscribe to the Service.
Prices can be changed at any time at the discretion of Nerova.net, provided that Nerova.net notifies you of any price changes and will provide you with the opportunity to cancel the subscription.
Nerova.net reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, Subscription Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. If Nerova.net collects subscriber fees for your service, and Services are not provided, Nerova.net will provide reimbursement of any subscriber fees that apply to any period of time when the service was not provided.
Nerova.net does not refund money for the used service, that is, if after writing off the subscription with which you are applying for a refund we find that you used the service, money will not be returned. It is also written in letters-confirmations of write-offs by subscription, the so-called Periodic subscribtion payment, so that the user always remembers it.
Your subscription expires on the day that your subscription expires.
You can unsubscribe from the subscription service at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email (it looks something like https://secure.nerova.net/unsubscribe.php?fEmail=email%40gmail.com&fId=310000), which we send to you on email every time a subscription is charged. Also you can contact us by email email@example.com, so we did it for you, as well as with a request to confirm (it is optional, but if you wish, we will always answer you about the status of your subscription) that you really are unsubscribed from the service.
6. ACCOUNT BLOCKING
1. You used the service, but applied to your bank with a protest against the transaction / transactions;
If your subscription is terminated for any of the two reasons listed above, you will no longer be able to make purchases in our store.
7. TRANSACTIONS WITH NEROVA.NET